pondělí 29. října 2012

114.


"Window on the World, Newspaper Can Disguise."
    Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Open a window. What do you see? I see snow, the dark surface of the pond, roads, houses, street lamps lit, the distant forest and dark sky.

Close your eyes. What you smell? I smell the perfect bitter-sweetness of the freshly fallen snow.

And what do you feel on your face? I feel the cold winter air and the light breeze.

Prick up your ears. What do you hear? I hear the quiet hum of my computer, slurred sound of the television coming from the kitchen, and the nearby sluice.

Let me know in the comments;)

Česky - více ;) 

„Okno do světa lze zastřít novinami.“
Stanislaw Jerzy Lec 

Otevřete okno. Co vidíte? Já sníh, tmavou hladinu rybníka, silnici, domy, rozsvícené pouliční  lampy, v dálce les a temnou oblohu.


Zavřete oči. Co cítíte? Já sníh, zimu, svěží vzduch a lehký vánek.


Zbystřete sluch. Co slyšíte? Já tiché hučení počítače z pokoje, nezřetelný zvuk televize z kuchyně a  nedaleký klidný splav.

Dejte vědět v komentářích ;)

Verry Chatty

PS: S překladem do aj pomohla jedna milá holka na interpals. net ;)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat